Get a FREE Thank You Gift for leaving a review!
Independent authors like me and Jack depend on our readers to show other kids that we write awesome books! After all, YOU would want to know if a book is worth reading, right?
A great way to do that is to leave a review on the site where you bought the book. Usually, you can rate the book from 1 to 5 stars. 1 star means you didn't like the book very much, and 5 stars means you think it's a super great book, and other kids should read it, too. And, it's nice if you write a little something about why you gave the book the rating that you did, because other kids will probably find that helpful.
To thank you for leaving us a review, Jack and I would like to send you a gift. It's just a little something we think you'll like :)
Here's how to get yours:
1. Buy or download the book and read it.
2. Post a review on the site you bought the book from when you're done reading it. If it's Amazon, go HERE and scroll down until you get to the "write a customer review" button.
3. When the review shows up on the site, take a screen shot of it with your computer or smart device.
4. Email the screenshot to me at , along with your name and the mailing address you want your gift delivered to.
5. Jack and I will mail you your thank you gift!